A digital decorators desktop dream! This compact, 4-color white toner printer is the perfect solution for transferring single or multi-color designs to just about any surface and any material. The versatile Crio® 8432WDT prints CMYK (black) or CMYW (white) in a single pass. Like all Crio printers, the straight paper path technology minimizes paper jam points, allowing you to print on the widest variety of media up to 11.8” wide and up to 52” long. And with toner costs averaging around $0.35 per sheet, you can profit from even the smallest orders!
Crio 8432WDR Laser Transfer Printer*
Digital Factory 10 RIP Software
WoW 7.8 A4 Paper (for Dark Garments)...$140.00
T.One A4 Paper (For Light Garments and Foil)...$125.00
WoW Transfer Pad 15" x 20"....$60.00
T.Seal Sheet A4....$23.00
.....TOTAL SAVINGS $348.00
FREE Space Control RIP Software $695.00 Value
Free Shipping in the contiguous continental United States - Lower 48
Print Up To 11 x 17
2 Year On-Site Warranty
Compact – fits on a desktop (17.7” W x 21.7” D x 14.2” H) – 81.6 lbs
Short Run Production Printing – Print small runs without having large set-up costs. Reproduce one or several garments or products. Ideal when having to do small runs for customers who need just a couple more prints.
Single Pass Color™ technology and a straight paper path deliver faster prints speeds, minimal jams, and smooth handling
Low Maintenance - No need to worry about a print head drying up or wasting large amounts of ink doing cleanings.
Wide Variety of Substrates – Heat transfer onto cotton, 50/50, polyester, nylon, leather and hard surfaces such as mugs, metal plates, acrylic glass, mirrors and more.
Please Read the Tips for Success Tab
*Printer comes with 5,000 page Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and 4,000-page White "starter" toner based on 5% coverage
• Print Speed: 8.5” x 11” transfer media-up to 16ppm; 11” x 17” transfer media-up to 9ppm
• Processor: 800 MHz PowerPC CPU
• HD Color: Combines multilevel LED printhead and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth
• Print Resolution: 1200 x 600dpi
• Standard: 256MB
• Emulations: PostScript 3 (Emulation)
• Operating Systems: Windows 10 or higher, Mac 10.10 or higher
• Network Interface: 10/100/1000 Base-TX internal ethernet print server
• Local Port: High speed USB 2.0
• Scalable: 80 PostScript fonts
• Printer: 2-year on site, 2nd business day service
• Digital LED Printheads: 5-year limited warranty
• Media Capacity: 400 sheets max (100 sheet MPT+300 sheet main tray)
• Paper Sizes: MPT - Transfer media up to 11.8” x 17“; Main Tray - A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF & SEF), Letter (LEF & 1SEF), A5, Legal 13-14, Executive, and media up to 52”
• Paper Weight: MPT 17lb. bond - 140lb. index (64-256gsm); Main Tray 17lb. bond - 54lb. bond/80lb. cover (64-220)
• Size: 17.6” x 21.7” x 14.2” (449mm x 552mm x 360mm)
• Weight: 81.7lb. (37 kg) including consumables
• Temperature/Humidity: 50°-90° F (10°-32° C)/20%-80% RH; Quality Assured Range: 66°-80° F (17°-27° C)/50-70% RH
• Power Consumption: Active: 700W max 1,400W; Standby: 100W; Power Save Mode: <12W; Sleep mode: 1W or less
• Noise Levels: Active: 52dBA or less; Standby 32dBA or less; Power Save mode: Inaudible
Tips for best results
- Put your OKI on a dedicated circuit. Power fluctuations can cause toner fusing issues that might only be apparent when transferring. Most often associated with the Dark Garment process.
- Use a RIP. There are many RIPs available for the OKI. The Crio comes with Digital Factory RIP from Cadlink. Your results will be dramatically better with a RIP.
- Control your humidity. Ideal humidity is between 40%-70%. Outside this range you may start noticing spots on your designs.
- Use the Bypass tray to make a straight pass through the printer. Putting media in the bottom tray will cause issues on the paper and if feed wrong can damage your machine.
- Heat Press - Use a good quality heat press. Swing Away heat presses are better because they come straight down and not at an angle like clamshells. A lot of headaches can be avoided by investing in a quality heat press. Different presses will have different settings so test and right down your settings.
- Control your environment - Environment pays a role in success. A strong breeze or large differences in temperature or humidity can play a role in being able to repeat your process. Changing your environment changes your settings.